LLH
Lost Localhost

Something Creative...

First thought: Titles.
I've always taken pride in the titles I use to have for posts. It's not just limited to posts I suppose - old bands I was in, pets, book/article titles, and company names have also been blessed with my thoughtfulness.

..and yet for my first post of 2011, I got nothing.

Some people insist on explaining why they've been away from blogging for a while. I'm not pretentious (big word!) enough to beleive anyone cares. :)

Life has been busy, though.
  • Still working contantly.
  • Still hate my job.
  • Still not flying.
  • Basement is still flooding.
  • Illinois just raised my taxes.
  • I never set up my webserver on my box again - as you can tell.

Ready for the good stuff now?
  • I still have a job. I dare not complain about having one, even one I dislike in this economy.
  • I'm switching jobs in the next few months. I will soon be working on our mobile and social networking team. Finally working with people with a median age less than 1.5 times mine!
  • I'm still a math nerd.
  • I've come to love photography. Joanna and I have done some shoots for various people and I would love to start a photography business someday.
  • This month Joanna and I celebrated our five year anniversary. God bless that woman for dealing with me.
  • I have a place to ramble again.
Yes this one is borring, but I give it 5-6 days before my controversial thoughts start spewing out over this corner of the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment