LLH
Lost Localhost

BOOM!

(shakalaka BOOM!) <---My mind is a musical encyclopedia. Sly & The Family Stone anyone? No? Damn I feel old. Anyways...There was a snow storm this last week. It sucked. I have no pictures because I'm smart and stayed in. Just before the storm I left to get necessary items.

  • Coke
  • Diet Coke
  • 100 proof captain morgan
  • Wine
  • Salt
  • Some other crap I don't really remember


I'm guessing there is a %99 chance YOU were caught in it too. There was frackking lightning in this snowstorm. Nuts!

What else goes boom? My gun.
I've been wanting to get into IDPA or USPSA for a while now. While I love my current gun, I'm considering getting something better in .40 or .45. I've been dreaming for a Nighthawk Custom T3 Comp since I talked to some guys from their team last year - unfortunately I can't really swing the $2800 starting price. If you can, or would like to sponsor me - check it out. It's a beauty.


http://www.nighthawktactical.com/T3_comp.html

I'm looking at a good deal on a Kimber Custom II, Springfield Range Officer, or a G35.

Anyone own one of these and have any suggestions or opinions they'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment