LLH
Lost Localhost

Baaaaa!

It seems like most of the political things I'm annoyed with and write about are the same things that others write about. (1|2) My quick posts are just less refined so take less time, hence why it's usually here before on the news or official opinion places.

If I made my writings and opinions based on other people opinions I would feel pretty much like a sheep. With that said, Mr.Gibby (Robert Gibbs, that is) is speaking so time to pay attention for myself!

Well the next big deal is going to be the cockiness of this A-hole. Don't misunderstand me... if he was providing true change and bringing together the country and congress I feel he would be justified in making an off-the-cuff comment like he did. But what collaboration has he shown? What issues has he helped mend between liberals and conservatives? in Gibby's breifing today he even discussed how divided the country is despite the president vowing to fix that.

*ring*ring*
Hello? Leg store? yes, I need something for the Big O to stand on...

No comments:

Post a Comment