LLH
Lost Localhost

Vgh...

In an interview to ABCs George Stephanpoulos the big O had one specific thing to say about the Scott Brown win that irked me...

"Here's my assessment of not just the vote in Massachusetts, but the mood around the country: the same thing that swept Scott Brown into office swept me into office [...] People are angry and they are frustrated. Not just because of what's happened in the last year or two years, but what's happened over the last eight years."
-President Obama Says Voter Anger, Frustration Key to Republican Victory in Massachusetts Senate


Huh? So let me get this straight. People are so pissed at the Bush administration that they voted in a republican who is against most of the big O's beliefs? How delusional is that? THIS IS OUR PRESIDENT? I bet if Coakley was elected he would have said the same exact words. Reread them replacing Browns name with Coakley and see how they can be interchanged. It happens all the time.

My next big gripe with this is that in at least two of his speeches I've specifically heard him say something along the lines of "We need to stop blaming other people for our problems and take responsibility". Yet I've lost count of how many times he has blamed the Bush administration for his bad decisions. Yes, you inherited a crappy economy, but guess what: YOURE BAD DECISIONS ARE MAKING IT WORSE, NOT BETTER!

To quote a great man... "Oh you are nuts. N-V-T-S - nuts!"

No comments:

Post a Comment