LLH
Lost Localhost

Visualizing May Concept...

May is coming up quick, and I want to do a photo project... I'm seeing some people on facebook post up 30 day's of pictures which gave me the idea, but I want it to be much more than "this is what I ate today" and things like that. A few rules I think I'm going to keep to...

  • Taking:
    • No repeating of the same item, location, or person all month.
    • No more than two photos of any type in each week
      • Types: Portraits, landscapes, items, action, general... (I'll adjust as I go along)
    • No using old photos.
  • Missed photos:
    • One missed day can be made up.
    • Subsequent missed days in a row will be replaced by embarrassing images of myself. (I'm sure my wife will be happy to take those)
  • Editing:
    • Original photo's must always be shown
    • Edited version may be included in the set, but will not count as daily image
  • Displaying:
    • Photo sets for each week will be posted here by Monday evening for the previous week.
    • Date and Timestamp will be included with each.


Anyone have any ideas for me? Comment and let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment