LLH
Lost Localhost

Visualizing May...Week 2

Week two is down and it is increasingly difficult to find interesting stuff to take photos of - which again, was kind of the point of FORCING myself to get creative. Instead I think I got lazy. Also, I really liked a couple shots I took this week, so some I've doubled (or tripled) up on the days.

To start, I have a couple pics - neither of which I'm counting towards my project. My lovely wife comes with me for most of the pics I take. In fact, she helps me with some of these, and may have even snapped one or two that I post here for my project. Sometimes I take my time shooting leaving her with little to do - so she gets me at work.


And the result...



Now for the goods...



May 8th

 Macro shot of a peice of my wife's jewlery (that we need to get cleaned!)
1/50 f/8 IOS800
Original

May 9th
 First attempt at light painting - I need more practice and a better flashlight...
30s f/8 IOS400

May 10th
 These two I took on the same day - love them both.
1/800 f/8 IOS100 1/400 f/2.8 IOS100

May 11th
 Some random building.... :)
1s f/10 IOS100


The next two I only claim to have edited them - but Joanna took them.

May 12th (Missed)
 Crop of a spider chilling on a for sale sign
1/80 f/2.8 IOS100
Original

May 13th
The leaves and propeller things were coming down like crazy and I like the ominous look when silhouetted
1/100 f/5 IOS100
Original

May 14th
 I was very pleased with most of the fire shots I had. I think these "Fire and Ice" ones are my favorite from the bunch.
1/125 f/2.8 IOS800 1/125 f/8 IOS800
1/400 f/8 IOS800

So there you have it!
My second week is finished! Overall I'm pleased so far. Not thrilled, but pleased. I expect to play with light painting and fire more - the fire shots, most of which I didn't put up - came out awesome and was fun to shoot. I also have plans for some similar water shots I hope to get to this week.


Have ideas for me? PLEASE share them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment