LLH
Lost Localhost

Retaining the new and in with the old... Or something...?

About a year ago I changed servers for this blog. It looks far less cool than what it use to look like, and I had really calmed down with the political posts... With that said, I had always wanted to recover many of my old thoughts and transfer them to here - which I did today.

When I originally started LLHost years ago it was about my journey through pilot training for my private pilots licence. It then became a journal for my experience with joining the Air Force. I have kept most of the posts on these items off of this new version, as I feel they are both somewhat pointless now, and those topics would be better suited for future discussions.

So some of my favorites from years past...

Because I had to transfer these from the old database manually, the dates are only accurate to the month and year - not the day or time. Also, many of the links in the stories will not work, but I expect to fix those over time.

1 comment:

The Dutchess said...

Well, that explains why I suddenly had 119 blog posts show up from you on Google Reader.

Post a Comment